The annual Paton read-a-thon and fundraiser, The Book Blizzard, will take place this year from February 14-27.
We need your help with this great reading event!
Paton students are invited to design and create a Book Blizzard poster.
A panel of teachers will choose the winner who will have his or her poster displayed, both in the school and online, to advertise the Book Blizzard! (This is an optional and individual assignment where students create a poster at home.)
- Poster must be made using a 8.5” x 11” paper. Larger or smaller sizes cannot be accepted.
- Write your name and teacher’s name on the back of your poster.
- Your poster must clearly show the following information:
Paton Book Blizzard
February 14-27, 2022
- Posters can be made using any of the following: markers, crayons, colored pencils, or paint. Since the poster will be scanned and enlarged, please do not glue any materials.
- Use a winter theme – Think SNOW!
Designs must be submitted by Friday, February 4, 2022 in one of the following ways:
1. Directly to the Main Office
2. Electronically submitted to the Paton PTO email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will be announced the week of February 6, 2022.